Saturday, May 9, 2009

My baby has found a home

Well, summer plans are set. I'll be splitting my time between Above The Law and True/Slant. I'm very excited about this. And about not having to go to classes.

I feel a juvenile urge to chant "No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks." Except I heart my professors at NYU and have already sought them out since the semester ended. I visited Meryl Gordon down at the courthouse -- she's covering the Astor Trial for Vanity Fair. And Ted Conover met up with the small group of students in our Portfolio class last week for dinner at expensive-vegan-fare-West-Village restaurant, Gobo.

Speaking of Portfolio, back in February, I blogged the birth announcement of my blog for the course: The Not-So Private Parts. Well, my little blog baby has grown up and found a new home. It's now living at True/Slant.

Check out my musings on the erosion of privacy in the digital age, and sign up to follow me!

The Not-So Private Parts [True/Slant]

No comments: